******************
State & National Elections is now State & National Politics. Please subscribe, read, and follow!
If link doesn't work: http://statenationalpolitics.blogspot.com/

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have! - Thomas Jefferson


Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Message from Senator John McCain re: Saxby Chambliss

My Friends,

I sincerely appreciate your hard work on our presidential campaign. Although we fell short of our ultimate goal, we were victorious in Georgia due to your tireless efforts. Now I am asking you to go on one more mission with me. Please join me in helping re-elect my good friend Saxby Chambliss to the United States Senate.

Saxby has a runoff election on Tuesday, December 2nd. We must get our fellow Republicans back to the polls and send Saxby back to Washington. We need Senator Chambliss there to protect your Georgia values and the Georgia taxpayers.

I want to start our effort by inviting you to my campaign rally for Saxby this Thursday, November 13, 2008 at Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center, 2800 Cobb Galleria Parkway in Atlanta, Georgia. I will be joined by Senator Chambliss and Senator Johnny Isakson along with many federal, state, and local officials. This event is free of charge, and the doors open at 4:00 p.m.

If you cannot make the political rally, please visit www.saxby.org to volunteer your help for the campaign. Also, please request and return your absentee ballot as soon as possible! Remember you do not need an excuse to vote absentee.

Again, thank you so much for all you've done. Let's turn out the vote in Georgia one more time.

Sincerely,

John McCain

No comments: